Monday, November 19, 2012

Step Out

 I stepped out of my comfort zone.  While scary, I am glad I did it.   Below is a video and a few pictures.  I think they speak for themselves.  I highly encourage YOU to step out of your box and try something new.  There is someone inside of you dying to get out.  Do something that is HARD.  Breathe HEAVY often.  The results will come and you will be amazed.  You will also be upset with yourself for not having done this sooner. I know I am kicking myself  for not trying this "gym/weight thing" sooner.


Effortlessly skipping bars

I was inspired
                                                  Second set of 3 @175lbs

I was afraid I couldn't do this

The bench was 32" off the floor


I landed every jump

Tire Flippin'




Step out of your box.  Do something different. Stop being so afraid to fail. If you fail, try again. Maybe you are not a natural.  

No comments: